Monday, April 23, 2012

Craft artist of the Week: Preview

Featured Craft artist of the Week:


Starting the last week of April I will be featuring guest artist on my blog. Every week I will interview a wonderful crafter who owns an online shop and sells their beautiful items for others to enjoy. 


We will learn about what inspires them, what motivates them and if they  have any tips for those who wish to start their own business. 


Some of my featured guests will offer coupons and discounts to their items, others may offer free give-aways!  


So stop by and check out the Featured Craft artist of the Week. 



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from Your Heartstrings on Etsy! I love your blog! It looks great! Thank you for inviting me to follow =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Heartstrings on Etsy!

    Will you be joining us for my Featured Craft Artist of the week? :)

    I hope so!

    ReplyDelete