Thursday, November 1, 2012

Granny Square Baby Sweater Pattern

Granny Square Baby Sweater Pattern


Pattern Created by me!

This is a beautiful sweater for you little one. Not only will she look like a star, but she'll be warm as well. This pattern was created by me for the age of 8-16 months.
The pattern is written for the beginner in mind. Easy to follow instructions with lots of diagrams.
I will provide any help you may need to make your sweater, just email me.

This is a PDF file. I can email it anywhere is the world. If you would like a hard copy in the mail. Send me a message with your order and I will post an new item for you. If you would like to buy two patterns together, Let me know and I will create an order just for you.

You can order here!
Granny Square Baby Sweater Pattern


Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment