Friday, August 19, 2011

Fairy Wings Butterfly Perfect for your Little Girl with Any Tutu or for a Dress Up Party Gothic Black



http://www.etsy.com/listing/79874238/fairy-wings-butterfly-perfect-for-your

Little Girl Butterfly Fairy Wings– Goes Perfectly with any tutu, for Dress Up Party, or as a photography prop.
This listing is for a black shade. These wings are handmade by me.. I have put together the Center flower, by combining different flowers to give it the fullness necessary to stand out. I have also added dangling ribbon that sway in the wing when your little girl moves, giving her the effect of flight!
These little girl butterfly fairy wings and are PERFECT for portraits, birthday parties, and they are the perfect accessory with any tutu!

These are small wings they measure 16 inches high by 20 inches wide.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
These are one of a kind. My next set of wings will not be exactly like this one because I am always trying new combination of flower colors and wing colors so if you like these wings buy them. If you would like a different color combination, let me know. I would love to make you a custom order.


♥¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´Thanks for stopping by my shop, we are adding new items often so feel free to stop by anytime!
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIsManos-onEtsy/165047543545114       

No comments:

Post a Comment