Monday, February 7, 2011

Pillowcase Dress Personalized with Initials

My God-daughters birhtday is coming up in February, so I made her this cute pillowcase dress. I used 100% quilters cotton.  I  did not realize that this fabric was sooooo see through. I had to full line the dress to make it a little thicker. I added an embroidered heart and her initals to the front of the dress. This personalized dress will be one of her favorites! At least that is what I hope.






I got into the dress making mood and then I made this dress. It is also a pillowcase dress, but this one is not yet embroidered. If you would like this dress for you little one let me know I will add you daughters initials for you. It is also fully lined. and measures 28 inches long by 42 inches wide. It has a caloped edge.





No comments:

Post a Comment