Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Personalized Towel with Name and Football Embroidered Hand Towel

This hand towel makes a great gift for someone special....Child, Grandchild, Teachers, college students, or friends.
You can choose the thread color of the name and the ribbon.






The towel is 100% cotton fabric. This hand towel is approximately 16" X 27"
Here are the thread choices:
Dark blue, light blue, Dark Green, Light Green, Hot Pink, light Pink, Dark Purple, Lavendar
I try to have the ribbon match the name thread, but if you would like a different combination, let me know.
Please let me know the name , the thread color, and the ribbon color with your payment.
Please allow 5-6 business days for your gifts to ship from the time of payment.
If you need them sooner, please contact me before you place your order.
I would love to make something just for you!
If you would like more than one of these towles, send me an email, and I'll put up a custom order.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78703214/personalized-name-and-football

♥¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´Thanks for stopping by my shop, we are adding new items often so feel free to stop by anytime!
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIsManos-onEtsy/165047543545114
     

No comments:

Post a Comment