Sunday, August 28, 2011

Custom Personalized Coffee Cup koozie Reusable HOT drink Sleeve cozy wrap


http://www.etsy.com/listing/72969028/custom-personalized-coffee-cup-koozie
This personalized sleeve will slip onto your favorite coffee beverage. Be the talk of the town with your every own custom koozie. This personalized reusable koozie will fit most 12, 16 and 20 oz. disposable coffee cups: tall, grande, venti!

These koozies are great fun gifts for family, friends, teachers, bridesmaids, or for yourself! I will monogram with one to three initial.

All of my koozies are handmade by me. I sew the fabric and embroider each one with care. Then I add a strip of thick stabilizer.

Koozies are machine washable. Simply Lay in the sun to dry.

If you need a greater quantity than I have listed or have a special request, please send me message. I love custom orders!
When placing your order, please email us the following:

Koozie Color: (Polka Dots: Pink with white, Baby Blue with Black, Yellow and White, Lime Green and white),
Marble cold, pink plaid, red and white plaid, brown and green stripes)

Text Color: (Black, Hot pink Gold Yellow, Dark Blue, Lime Green, Red)

Personalization: 1-3 Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment