Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baby Bear Crochet Beanie Hat Pattern


Baby Bear Crochet Beanie Hat Pattern





Pattern created by me!

Crochet hat for baby boy or baby girl, just add a flower for a baby girl. The auction is for the pattern only, not the finished hats. The pattern will be sent to you via email. This hat will definitely keep your baby’s head warm.



This hat will fit a baby 6 months to 12 months old.


The pattern is for the Beginner to the Intermediate Crocheter.

These instructions come in an easy to read, easy to understand pattern and is written in U. S. crochet terminology. 

This bear hat is very quick to make with Super Bulky yarn.

I provide support on all of my patterns. If you need help just send me an email at info [!at] crochetfactor.com

FREE FLOWER PATTERN INCLUDED

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Best wishes!

Free shipping if I email the pattern to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment