Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reborn Baby Doll Newborn ready for adpotion

This is Sage. She is 19" long newborn baby. She weighs 1 pound and 10 ounces. She'll put a smile on your face when you carry her.


 She was born August 26. 2012 and is now ready for adoption. She has been hand painted using many layers of Luminaire Paint and sealer. She is a vinyl doll. She has light brown hand painted hair that has also been sealed. I added a clear gloss to give her mouth a wet look that I think is precious looking.

When you adopt Sage, she will arrive in her custom dress and bloomers. I hand knit and crochet the outfit and hat just for her. She is One Of A Kind!

She will also come with her personalized Birth certificate.
Sage is a reborn baby girl that started out as a Bundle of Love Doll. I bought brand new and I stripped her and painted her. I also added the lashes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment