Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Frog Hat Pattern

Baby Frog Hat PatternBaby Frog Hat Pattern
 
 
 
Knitted Baby Frog Beanie Hat Pattern
Created by me!
http://www.zibbet.com/CrochetFactor/artwork?artworkId=97974

Knit this hat for baby boy or baby girl; just add a flower for a baby girl. The sale is for the pattern only, not the finished hat. The pattern will be sent to you through email. This hat will definitely keep your baby’s head warm.

This hat will fit a baby 6 months to 12 months old.

The pattern is for the Beginner to the Intermediate Crocheter.

These instructions come in an easy to read, easy to understand pattern and is written in U. S. crochet terminology. Plus I have added lots of pictures, so you can follow along.

Depending on how fast you are at knitting, this frog hat may take a few hours to make.

I provide support on all of my patterns. If you need help just send me an email.

FREE FLOWER PATTERN INCLUDED
PayPal is the preferred method of payment.
Best Wishes!

I can email the pattern to any location in the world, just request it at the end of the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment