Monday, March 14, 2011

How to Play Piano Music Teacher in Los Angeles

Did you know that studies have shown children who study music actually do better in math? Yes, its true musicians make better students. I love playing the piano, and I was very good in math, so it must have worked. My children have been playing the clarinet and the saxophone for a few years now, and they are doing well in math class as well. Plus, I love to go to the recitals and listen to them play. One of my friends husband has been teaching music for over 2o years. So if you're interested in learning how to play piano, or clarinet lessons, or saxophone lessons, give him a call.



Music Lessons
Visit: http://www.gvmusiceducation.com/
Piano Lessons from an experienced music teacher. Clarinet and Saxaphone lessons also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment